Partiality Mods use Partiality Launcher to hook the game code and mod the game.
To use Partiality Launcher and its mods,
- Download the launcher from this link.
- Extract the .zip file anywhere you want.
- Execute 'Partiality Launcher.bat'
- Press 'File' at the top left, then 'Open Game'. Find the game's exe and select it. Check the 'Local Files' folder in your Steam game page.
- Once you have it selected, press 'Apply Mods' at the bottom. It will patch the game and create folders.
- Navigate back to Rain World's folder, and put mods' dlls in 'Mods' Folder.
- Re-launch Partiality Launcher, and enable/disable mods as needed.
- Press 'Apply Mods', and when it asks to launch the game press 'Yes'.
All items (4)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.